HELP have published their annual report for the last year, setting out a summary of the initiatives being undertaken with communities in rural Sindhupalchowk. The report covers stories from the ground, a list of partners and schools, a summary of key events and lots of photos!
At a glance, HELP have:
- supported 61 scholarship students
- completed 13 schools covering 110 classrooms
- hosted 54 international volunteers
- delivered 5,904 school in a bag resources
- funded 10 teachers
- impacted over 9,000 students
You can read the full report here.
Comments are closed.